- This photo was labeled “Victorian men” but I couldn’t confirm that. Can any retro men’s style experts weigh in?
- So many stovetop hats! LOVE!
- The second fellow is trying to seduce you.
- And the third one has bodies in the attic.
- Were men’s hair in ringlets a thing (2nd row, 3rd guy)?
- Evidently a thing: v-shaped facial hair (2nd row last guy, 3rd row 1st guy, and very last guy)!
- 3rd row, 2nd gent looks like he could walk around today and no one would be the wiser. I bet he’d get dates too.
- I feel the need to point out the chin hair of the last two fellows on the third row. Very face-framing!
- The first guy on the last row is being attacked by a giant spiky boutonniere.
- Hipsters got nothing on the the mustachioed dude next to him.
As my husband said: Seems like guys used to have a lot more style options.
Who’s your favorite?
And here’s some fun retro women’s hairstyles!
It's good etiquette to share what you like!